A welder joins (welds), the elements of steel structures, pipelines, machine parts and mechanisms with the help of welding machine.
He collects the workpiece (knots) designs, builds welding equipment, and installs the required welding conditions, provides visual control of welds. Prevents the occurrence of stresses and strains in the product.
Basic requirements for the employee (health, personal qualities, psychological qualities, etc.).
Physical strength and endurance, acute eyesight and good light perception, good sense of balance, ability to focus attention for a long time, good hand-eye coordination, spatial imagination and technical thinking, accuracy and balance.
The profession is contraindicated for people suffering from diseases:
Respiratory organs; musculoskeletal system (radiculitis, osteochondrosis, etc.); cardiovascular and nervous systems; mental disorders and having severe visual and hearing defects.
Requirements to candidates:
- Special education in the field of welding
- Age not less than 18 years
Prepare them with self-delivery to the international certificate
- physical and chemical properties of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, ways of their connection depending on the detail sizes;
- device, principles and operating modes of welding machines;
- properties of electrodes and methods of their selection for different grades of welded metals;
- rules for the preparation of parts for welding;
- causes of internal stresses and strains in welded products;
- technical requirements for the quality of welded joints, measures to prevent marriage and ways to eliminate it.
Will be able:
- to choose the right welding mode;
- to perform welding in different ways, in different spatial positions;
- to weld parts of various configurations and sizes;
- to boil the shells and other defects in the units and glazings;
- to make the surfacing of worn parts;
- to make acceptance of welded connections.
At the end is issued:
- A certificate in the prescribed form